[Asterisk-Users] Play MP3 during Record

Phuong Nguyen ducphuong at gmx.de
Thu Jun 9 23:52:04 MST 2005

Hallo,

You are nearly right. We are working with some artists and they have many
funny ideas with Asterisk. Regarding my question, the fact is that we can do
this technically with any PC: you play a music file with RealPlayer and at
the same time another music file with Winamp...So theoretically, it is
possible to do so with asterisk.

Regards,

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++