[Asterisk-Users] VOIP-INFO

James H. Thompson jht at lj.net
Thu Jun 9 22:45:14 MST 2005

Voip-info is back up -- in-spite of Murphy's law.
This was phase I (install latest version of O/S) of an upgrade to improve performance and functionality.
Hopefully with Phase II we will see much better performance and new functions.

For those that asked, the primary voip-info-org sponsor: www.commpartners.us provides a dedicated server, bandwidth and hosting in their Las Vegas data center.  Its slow not for any lack of resoruces, but because the software used is rather resource intensive.

Jim

James H. Thompson
jht at lj.net