[Asterisk-Users] "auto-dial out" not waiting for answer

James Treleaven jametrel at enoreo.on.ca
Thu Jun 9 20:09:51 MST 2005

I used the "Asterisk auto-dial out deliver message" wiki page:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+auto-dial+out+deliver+message

to whip up some logic whereby asterisk telephones me and lets me know
when I have received a voicemail.  The one problem is that it doesn't
wait for me to answer the phone before playing the recording!

Is there a way to get it to wait for me to answer the phone before
playing me the specified sound file?  I am currently using the
CVS-04/23/04-16:23:54 release but will be moving to the current stable
release very shortly.

I have attached my call file and an extensions.conf snippet below.
Thanks in advance for any help.

cheers,
James

---call file