[Asterisk-Users] Sixtel is still alive?

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Thu Jun 9 17:40:06 MST 2005

Whoa, talk about flying under the radar.  I got a few DIDs *months* ago
from Sixtel (or iax.cc).  Initial respone was great, but then it seemed
that the only tech-support person had fled the country.  No responses,
bad responses, poor call-quality.  I had a few $s left in the balance
and kind-a just forgot about them.  Not worth 10 minutes of my time to
get $10 of my money back, quite frankly.  Anyhow, I just got a message
from them announcing (once again) and all-new customer-service
guarantee.

Is anyone still using them?  How's quality now?  Availability?  I
wouldn't pick them up for incoming calls again, but it might be nice to
keep an extra outgoing provider on hand, since voipjet and livevoip have
been behaving like boxes of chocolate lately.