[Asterisk-Users] Re: Lingo(.com) and Asterisk

M O martinoshield at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 16:27:22 MST 2005

Brian,

Please tell me quickly if there service *Worked*
calling, unlimited to Mexico or not?

I am being requested by there Parent Company to
put down a nice Five Figure # as a down deposit.

As long as I am able to call, per Lingo.com,
unlimited, per whatever areas they advertise on
their website, for whatever pricing I work out,
and the service works, I will be happy.

Did it not work or something?

Martin

Message: 8