[Asterisk-Users] Group/Broadcast Voicemail

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Thu Jun 9 15:29:06 MST 2005

On Jun 9, 2005, at 2:55 PM, Robert Goodyear wrote:

> On Jun 9, 2005, at 12:45 PM, Chris Stinson wrote:
>
>> I was told to change "in app_voicemail.c in the function vm_exec set
>> the tmp[256] to be tmp[4096]" in an earlier replay so I did.
>>
>> "static int vm_exec(struct ast_channel *chan, void *data)
>> {
>>         int res=0, silent=0, busy=0, unavail=0;
>>         struct localuser *u;
>>         char tmp[4096], *ext;"
>>
>> I guess it has to be changed somewhere else. It's on 4096 right now
>> under the vm_exec. Evidently it needs to be changed elsewhere.
>>

> Noted, but I was wondering if you could try to shorten the arguments
> to see if that is, in fact, the issue before mucking around with
> source and recompiling.

In the spirit of the aforementioned mucking around, it feels like
BASEMAXINLINE might be the culprit. I am NOT a C guy, but just looking
at it and then where BASEMAXINLINE is called (linked list of users)
looks like it might pay off. Try messing with that constant and see
what blows up :-)

-Rob.

Robert Goodyear
Brand Up LLC