[Asterisk-Users] Inbound provider in Canada

Adrian A adrianvoip at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 12:53:17 MST 2005

Does anyone have any recommendations for a SIP/IAX provider I can use
for inbound callls?  The plan is to have a 1800 number people can call
and reach my Asterisk.  The only provider I'm familiar with is Vonage,
but they don't really like the idea of Asterisk according to their
terms of service and they would probably notice if there are for
example 3 calls coming in at the same time.  They also provide 604
area code which I'm looking for though.
I'm thinking of just getting a analog gateway and connecting the local
telco provider, but that wouldn't really give me any cost savings.
Basically I need a service provider that will allow me to have some
number of incoming calls through the same number at the same time and
covers BC, Canada.  Let me know if I'm even asking the right question,
this is a little confusing to me.
Thanks,
Adrian