[Asterisk-Users] ATTN: Keith

Sean Kennedy skennedy at tpno-co.org
Thu Jun 9 11:28:48 MST 2005

Matt wrote:

>I apologize for sending this to the list.
>
>Keith from Hazleton... your mail server is rejecting mail I'm sending
>you from my mail servers, as well as from gmail... you may really want
>to consider using a different blacklist.. the on you are using now is
>going to block almost everything and everyone.

Honestly, when I've tried to reply to people who have contacted me off
list, and I get a bounce because of a too restrictive black list, I just
let it drop.  ORBS is blocking my mail server for being on a dynamic
address, for example.  And given that I can't fulfill their requirements
to get myself removed ( basically, I'd have to get my reverse to look
proper or something ), I will always be on their blacklist.

Just something to keep in mind, all of you using ORBS.

Sean