[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail and MS Exchange Synchronization

Rusty Shackleford john97 at flatline.com
Thu Jun 9 11:23:33 MST 2005

Good luck!

Back in the day, when we were on an Altigen system, we were using this
feature. It NEVER worked right. To be fair, it was not a feature that
had been extensively tested. Altigen's beta program appeared to made up
of paying customers. :(
>From what I recall of the sessions with their engineers trying to debug
things, Exchange Server's behavior in the areas critical to supporting
this feature were poorly documented and seemed to change from one
service pack to the next.

Things may well have improved, with regards to Exchange Server. It's
been a few years. To be sure, this would be a killer feature in
marketing * to MS Exchange Server shops. But I think I'll go hit myself
with hammer for a while instead. :)