[Asterisk-Users] Re: Lingo(.com) and Asterisk

M O martinoshield at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 10:56:10 MST 2005

Bas,

I am in contact with them now.

But in order for you to get Lingo's service,
you MUST, per them, use THEIR ATA adaptor with
your internet service.

I asked, " Must I use YOUR ata device...", and she
cut me off, as if she had been asked this 10000000
times, " No, our Lingo service is locked to the
ATA device. "

Rather then order the Lingo device, and reverse
engineer it... I just decided to contact the parent
company of Lingo, and have gotten info directly
from them to date.

They dont do " Credit " unless you can provide them
with "audited financials."  If you are without those,
then expect a prepayment in cash.

When the big boss told me that, I almost laughed my
butt off as it would seem carriers get burned too! LOL

Martin O'Shield