[Asterisk-Users] having to reload asterix after internet connection failure

Armand Sulter armand.sulter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 10:16:31 MST 2005

actually this is a freebsd box and its not behind NAT, i'm not sure if
it has to do with my internet connection anymore.

Right now it says :

bsd*CLI> sip show registry
Host                            Username       Refresh State
sip.broadvoice.com:5060         <username>      3032 Registered

However when I call it, it doesnt seem to hit the box at all, it keeps ringing
and then broadvoice says nobody is available to take the call.
Now if i do a reload and call it will work temporarly.

Any suggestions ?

-Armand