[Asterisk-Users] astGUIclient installation problem

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Jun 9 10:18:21 MST 2005

Hello,

This issue was just handled Monday on the astguiclient-users list:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=7448401&forum_id=4358
6

You just need to use OLD_PASSWORD in the SET PASSWORD for your mysql server
to get the auth method for that account back to the pre 4.1.12 version
default method of login authentication.

Also, consider joining the astguiclient-users list, a lot of tweeks and
fixes come up on there that don't make it into the documentation right away.

MATT---