[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 and Skinny

Stojan Sljivic - GDS stojan.sljivic at gdspartners.com
Thu Jun 9 08:16:21 MST 2005

Hi,

I have bought two Cisco 7960 phones.
I have tried to set-up them to work with Asterisk over Skinny protocol, but
when I try to dial the phone from Asterisk it says that all lines are busy.
Is there something that should be configured on the phone's side? Can
someone help me with that?

Also, I would like to upgrade these phones to use SIP. How can I get the SIP
firmware for my phones. I have tried at Cisco web site but I couldn't find
firmware downloads. Can someone help me with that?

The phones are currently using following firmware:

Application Load ID: P003AM30
Boot Load ID: PC030300

Regards,
Stojan