[Asterisk-Users] 3COM NBX SuperStack 3

Martin Croome martin at socketcom.com
Thu Jun 9 05:49:43 MST 2005

Hi,

I've looked pretty wide on Google for this so I don't think it's been
asked before. Has anyone had experience integrating Asterisk with a 3COM
NBX system? The only way that I can see that looks possible is via the
3Com NBX ConneXtions H.323 product and then one of the H.323 Asterisk
channels.

Has anyone done this? Any pointers as to what to avoid or whether to
even attempt it?

I would much prefer a SIP solution to the NBX but this does not appear
to exist. Has anyone found such a solution?

Thanks in advance

Martin