[Asterisk-Users] EuroISDN Italy - quadbri - zaptel.conf - what settings work ?

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Wed Jun 8 10:54:14 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm pulling my hair out, cause cannot connect to EuroISDN BRI in Italy with
octobri card from Beronet. I use bristuff and have following zaptel.conf...

#
# This file is parsed by the Zaptel Configurator, ztcfg
#
#
# First come the span definitions, in the format
# span=<span num>,<timing>,<line build out
(LBO)>,<framing>,<coding>[,yellow]
#
# The timing parameter determines the selection of primary, secondary, and
# so on sync sources.  If this span should be considered a primary sync
# source, then give it a value of "1".  For a secondary, use "2", and so on.
# To not use this as a sync source, just use "0"
#
loadzone=it
defaultzone=it

span=1,1,3,ccs,ami
span=2,0,3,ccs,ami
span=3,0,3,ccs,ami
span=4,0,3,ccs,ami
span=5,0,3,ccs,ami
span=6,0,3,ccs,ami
span=7,0,3,ccs,ami
span=8,0,3,ccs,ami

bchan=1,2
dchan=3
bchan=4,5
dchan=6
bchan=7,8
dchan=9
bchan=10,11
dchan=12

bchan=13,14
dchan=15
bchan=16,17
dchan=18
bchan=19,20
dchan=21
bchan=22,23
dchan=24

I get this on bri intense debug...

> Unnumbered frame:
> SAPI: 63  C/R: 0 EA: 0
>  TEI: 127        EA: 1
>   M3: 0   P/F: 0 M2: 0 11: 3  [ UI (unnumbered information) ]
> 5 bytes of data
Sending TEI Request ri=64864

> [ fc ff 03 0f fd 60 01 ff ]

> Unnumbered frame:
> SAPI: 63  C/R: 0 EA: 0
>  TEI: 127        EA: 1
>   M3: 0   P/F: 0 M2: 0 11: 3  [ UI (unnumbered information) ]
> 5 bytes of data
Sending TEI Request ri=39384

> [ fc ff 03 0f 99 d8 01 ff ]

> Unnumbered frame:
> SAPI: 63  C/R: 0 EA: 0
>  TEI: 127        EA: 1
>   M3: 0   P/F: 0 M2: 0 11: 3  [ UI (unnumbered information) ]
> 5 bytes of data
Sending TEI Request ri=38343

> [ fc ff 03 0f 95 c7 01 ff ]

> Unnumbered frame:
> SAPI: 63  C/R: 0 EA: 0
>  TEI: 127        EA: 1
>   M3: 0   P/F: 0 M2: 0 11: 3  [ UI (unnumbered information) ]
> 5 bytes of data

Thanks very much in advance,

regards,

Rob.