[Asterisk-Users] More than one account from the same provider?

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Wed Jun 8 18:15:21 MST 2005

I have had good success with my efforts to send faxes over voip using ulaw,
surprisingly, and I want to move it from testing to reality. I have an
account with Teliax, who have been very good. For voice I use g729 and ulaw,
but for faxing I can only allow ulaw. However, Teliax only sets the codec
preferences by account. I have another account, but I can't see a way to
register two accounts with one server. Any ideas?

Chris Mason