[Asterisk-Users] Echo problem

Neil and Fiona neilmc at netspace.net.au
Wed Jun 8 18:07:50 MST 2005

I haven't gone all the way back to the original poster, but I noticed
mention of a TDM400 in a couple of places.

If you are not in North America, you need to pass an option to the wctdm
driver when it loads to set it in the right mode. Default is FCC mode.

This leaves the card with an impedance mismatch in Australia for
example. When loaded like that, no amount of tweaking gain and echo
cancel would get it right. Getting it to load "AUSTRALIA" mode fixed our
problem nicely.

I added the bit at the bottom of the Wiki a while ago

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-TDM400P