[Asterisk-Users] Erro message - Received mini frame before firstfull voice frame

Wed Jun 8 17:47:11 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 23:28 -0300, Joshua Colp wrote:
> A network booboo occurred and and just like it warns (note the word
> WARNING), it received a mini frame before the first full voice frame...
> Nothing too serious, audio might sound odd for less then a second but it
> should recover.

Actually, this isn't entirely correct...

My situation:
Polycom IP 600 SIP Handset (g729) -> *PBX -> IAX2 (g729) -> *Switch

Then the call is sent back along the same path via IAX2.
Frequently, I get the mini frame warning, and often (not always) when I
get that warning, audio stops working.

There is no NAT involved, as both * servers have valid internet IP's,
and they should be able to native bridge the call.

Regards,
Adam