[Asterisk-Users] Multiple E1s on one box

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:01:58 MST 2005

Franco: Why is not possible to handle 8 E1?? then is not possible to
use 3 PCI cards with 4XE1 ports, hence having 12 E1? i have never
installed an E1, but i tought it was possible when i saw this:
http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=product_detail&category=hardware&product=TE405P.

thanks

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"