[Asterisk-Users] Echo problem

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Wed Jun 8 10:54:43 MST 2005

Hi Martin, There was an great post last week about echo. It stated that
the order of the lines matters. It does. The channels must be listed
last for the echo cancel and most other things to work. Rx and TX gain
is one of the things also affected. Now I'm using TE110 card in my
system. I hope this helps because I'm not sure about Analog lines.