[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P... ignoring hanguponpolarityswitch

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Jun 8 08:34:32 MST 2005

On Wednesday 08 June 2005 10:57, Neil and Fiona wrote:
> I've set hanguponpolarityswitch=yes in zapata.conf

Do you also have the signaling on the channel set to kewlstart?  I don't
believe polarity detection does anything without this signaling type.

> When I start Asterisk I get "ignoring hanguponpolarityswitch"
> in /var/log/asterisk/messages

When you start, or when you reload asterisk?

> Any ideas?

Well, you can start by telling us the version of asterisk you're running, and
the date of the CVS pull if it's from CVS.  You could also post your
zapata.conf and zaptel.conf files.

You really didn't leave us a lot to go on.

-A.