[Asterisk-Users] no DTMF pass-thru

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 08:22:11 MST 2005

make sure that the DTMF mode configuration in Asterisk match the
configuration inside the Grandstream devices. I mean, in asterisk
config you may need something like

[20]
type=friend
.....blah
dtmfmode=info

and of inside the configuration of the Grandstream device you may have
to use the same dtmfmode.

give that a try, hope it helps you.

best regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"