[Asterisk-Users] newbie question

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 08:15:50 MST 2005

read in voip-info.org about Asterisk Call Manager API, and may be an
easier soultion are the .call files that you can pleace in
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing/ these files have a description of the
type of call you wanna make, in the very moment that you place the
file there, a call will be Originated automagically. With Asterisk
Call Manager API you can do something similar ( or equal ) using the
"Originate" action.

best regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"