[Asterisk-Users] Help Connecting Cisco AS5300 to Asterisk

Marcelo Pacheco marcelo at m2j.com.br
Wed Jun 8 05:52:17 MST 2005

Stefan,

Is it possible to have the Cisco forward calls between T1 or E1 interefaces,
without VOIP DSPs, but only Modem DSPs ?

I need to have an AS5350 that is currently configured as a dial-in RAS to
forward incoming calls to Asterisk, but I can't do it with SIP, as I don't
have VOIP DSPs on the AS5350, only modem DSPs.

TIA,

Marcelo Pacheco