[Asterisk-Users] AT-320 + supervised transfer

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Wed Jun 8 04:39:12 MST 2005

On Tuesday 07 June 2005 09:44, Giordano Grandis wrote:
> Ok, just a thing...cuold is see a sample peer in tuou extensions.conf

>    >I'm newly testing the atxfer and i always the same question: if i
>    > transfer a call to a peer that don't answer me, ho can i re-take the
>    > call. Actually i got the call hanged up without the possibility the
>    > speack back with my first caller.

I have the same problem now that I've actually tried this... and so have other
people - check this thread which has been running at the same time:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-June/110856.html

The 'hook flash' certainly doesn't have any effect - it just puts the call on
hold (even though it's already on hold because of the atxfer..)

<sigh>

Cheers,
Gavin