[Asterisk-Users] How to handle one incoming call on multiple lines?

Erwin Lubbers erwin.pda at box.nl
Wed Jun 8 03:55:36 MST 2005

Hi,

I have connected 4 analog public telephone lines to an Asterisk server using a
Digium TDM400P card and that working fine. But my 4 lines are connected to
each other in a group by the telecom operator. So if someone calls me all 4
lines are ringing. I wrote a AGI script which will handle the incoming calls,
but before it decides to answer the call or not the next channel is ringing
and the script is started again. How can I create a situation that after the
first ringing channel is coupled to a script the other channels are still
ringing for the same call?

Regards,
Erwin