[Asterisk-Users] so what are the additional hardware componentsneeded?

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Jun 8 05:38:10 MST 2005

keep reading
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: infra struct
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:02 PM
  Subject: [Asterisk-Users] so what are the additional hardware componentsneeded?

  I have 20 personal computers in LAN with full duplex soundcard, microphone(headset)

  I will use this setup for making PC to PC phone calls
  in addition I have a Linux server, in which i will be installing asterisk

  and

  Internet Connection - DSL of speed 128kbps

  I will be using asterisk for making calls to PSTN numbers(PC to Phone calls)

  so what are the additional hardware components needed?

  i figured out,
  Digium X100P (Asterisk, Linux server, X100P is for PSTN connectivity (1 line) )
  TDM400P on clients, in all Personal Computers (which also have Softphones like SJPhone,As the softphones can also make PSTN calls)

  Please users any comments about my finding?

  Discover Yahoo!

  To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: