[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk to Avaya PBX using TDM cards

Billy billy at costtel.com
Wed Jun 8 00:33:25 MST 2005

Hi
 I'm new in this field, have been reading a lot, and have a little question.
could it be possible to connect an Avaya IP office pbx to asterisk using a
E1/T1/Pri?

Original instalation:

Telefone company|Pri--->Pri|IP Pffice

My Question:

Telefone company|Pri --->TDM|Asterisk|TDM --->Pri|IP Office

I know that it can be done by using h323, but I need a card on the IPOffice my
problem is that I have no more room for expantion on this pbx so I was
thinking instead of upgrading the IPOffice maybe I can start using *.
"The secret of success is converting your problems into opportunities"

Thanks to everyone.

Billy