[Asterisk-Users] Books

Tony Davidson tony at davidson.id.au
Tue Jun 7 21:19:58 MST 2005

John H wrote:

>Hello all, I was wondering if anyone know where i can find a book on
>Asterisk, i have been told about VoIP With Asterisk but i  am unsure
>where to find it, any ideas plase?

Zero Effort Networking
Pty Ltd ABN 38 082 434 446
PO Box 6045
Blacktown NSW 2148
www.zeroeffortnetworking.com.au
info at zeroeffortnetworking.com.au
Tel: (02) 9676 3541
Fax: (02) 8569 2012

Message from: tony at davidson.id.au
Message to: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Attached files: 0
This message contains confidential information and is intended for asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email