[Asterisk-Users] FXO Gateway recommendation

Adrian A adrianvoip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:54:12 MST 2005

>From your experience, would you recommend purchasing 8 Sipura 3000 1
port FXO gateways or 1 Audiocodes 8 port FXO gateway?
The way I see it, the advantage of going to the Sipura solution is
that it is more scalable (ie. I would only need maybe 5 in the
beginning and then add one by one as the needs grow) and seems to be
cheaper: ~$800 for 8 Sipura's versus $1300 for 1 Audiocodes.
The disadvantage is of course having to manage multiple devices and
extra space/power requirements.
Any thoughts?