[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 500 'SERVICE'S' key

Johann johann.hoehn at ecommerce.com
Tue Jun 7 12:34:00 MST 2005

Chris,

I've asked Polycom if it was possible to get some sort of SDK for the
firmware.  They don't want support it.  In fact they don't want to
really support anything, all of it is pushed onto resellers.

The one polycom 500 phone we have, that button is basically useless
afaik.  On the polycom 600's it goes to a webpage with queue
information.  I think remapping it to another key is about all you can do.

--johann