[Asterisk-Users] Servers Compatible with Digium HW

Jason Walker desktophero at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:57:52 MST 2005

One item to note is that the 405P shows up as a 410P. The PCI voltage on the
motherboard is 3.3v - even though when we purchased the server we were
assured that they were 5.0v. Anyway, the 405P apparently responds as a 410P
when placed into a 3.3v slot.

I called Digium and they basically said, if it's working then that is what
it is supposed to do.