[Asterisk-Users] I want to move the MySQL server out to another machine

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Tue Jun 7 07:08:27 MST 2005

Matthew Boehm wrote:

>Read /var/log/asterisk/debug for errors

I am not sure what I am looking for there?

>>I tried to add the databases from the localhost to the database server
>>and changed the every /etc/asterisk/*.conf from host=localhost to
>>host=192.168.10.10
>>(my dababase server)
>>
>>When I restart asterisk, I do not get any errors, but after a phone call
>>I see:
>>
>>Jun  7 18:11:56 ERROR[7877]: cdr_addon_mysql.c:400 my_load_module:
>>Failed to connect to mysql database cdr on 192.168.10.10

This error I could fix. I misspelled the database server IP, ....

I can find something about mysql:

Jun  7 21:52:33 DEBUG[31877]: cdr_mysql: inserting a CDR record.
Jun  7 21:52:33 DEBUG[31877]: cdr_mysql: SQL command as follows:  INSERT
INTO cdr
(calldate,clid,src,dst,dcontext,channel,dstchannel,lastapp,lastdata,duration,billsec,disposition,amaflags,accountcode)
VALUES ('2005-06-07 21:52:25','\"Ronald Hotline\"
<601>','601','698','default',
'SIP/601-6524','','Hangup','',8,8,'ANSWERED',3,'')

>>Or if I try to register a phone, which is in the sipbuddies.
>>
>>Jun  7 18:14:43 NOTICE[7870]: chan_sip.c:8098 handle_request:
>>Registration from '"Ronald Video (612)"<sip:612 at vpbx.elmit.com>' failed
>>for '192.168.10.18'
>>
>>What do I miss?

Above remains, without any info in the log file. On the Xten softphone I
get "Login failed: Forbidden"

Jun  7 22:04:14 NOTICE[27657]: chan_sip.c:8098 handle_request:
Registration from '"Ronald Video (612)"<sip:612 at vpbx.elmit.com>' failed
for '192.168.20.18'
*CLI> realtime mysql status
Connected to astconf at 192.168.2.33, port 3306 with username root for 1
hours, 13 minutes, 25 seconds.
*CLI> realtime load sippeers name 612
                   Column Name  Column Value
          --------------------  --------------------