[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

Mark Ackroyd mark.ackroyd at obraxsis.com
Tue Jun 7 05:50:49 MST 2005

Hi

I have a PHP agi-bin scripted called callhander.php and it’s setup to
answer anything that comes into the PBX,

In the script I am trying to the get the system to play a file called home
which I know works, as I can get the Play function to work from the
extensions.conf file.  However within the script the STREAM FILE function
give this message in a debug

Jun  6 15:37:07 WARNING[776]: file.c:1073 ast_waitstream_full: Wait failed
(Interrupted system call)

The say numbers commands work no problem. The OS is FreeBSD 5.4 anyone got
any idea how to fix this?

Mark