[Asterisk-Users] Call Routing based on number dialed (using S IP)

Mirko Marghitola marg at ticino.com
Tue Jun 7 05:29:57 MST 2005

Geoff Manning wrote:

>Is this even possible or am I better off getting a voip number for each of
>the existing numbers I want to forward.
>
>Thanks!

You can use the sipgetheader() application. If you pass a call to
asterisk, the field "To" in the SIP header stay as originally dialed.
So, with

sipgetheader(or_To=To)
Cut(or_To,or_To,:,2)
Cut(or_To,or_To,@,1)

in your dialplan, you can get the original dialed number.

with the cut function you can cut the "sip:" and the "@domain.asd"
substrings.

 Mirko