[Asterisk-Users] I want to move the MySQL server out to anothermachine

Mike Holloway asterisk-users at citrini.com
Tue Jun 7 03:56:20 MST 2005

Ritesh is likely correct, have a look at:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/adding-users.html

You will want to make sure that for the mysql user you are using to
connect to the mysql server you have granted permissions in the 'mysql'
database in the 'db' table for some or all foreign 'Host's . % is used
to allow all foreign hosts.  You probably are just allowing 'localhost'
currently for that mysql user.

-mike