[Asterisk-Users] Debugging SIP Connection

Ritesh Jalan ritesh.j at net4india.net
Mon Jun 6 23:35:18 MST 2005

Hi

To debug SIP, either you can use asterisk debugging,

from console give command "sip debug on"

Or the best applicatio is Ethereal from www.ethereal.com

Thanks & Regards
Ritesh Jalan
Senior Engineer - Test & Audit
Net4India Ltd.
703 Bikaji Cama Bhawan
11 Bikaji Cama Place
New Delhi - 110029
Ph: +91-11-26160129 ext. 131
Cell : +91-9818616329
Web site: http://www.net4india.com
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation.