[Asterisk-Users] Issue with IAXy in Canada?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Mon Jun 6 20:17:47 MST 2005

In future, please do not reply to a message to start a new thread.  Click on
the "To:" address.  What you do when you reply and start an entirely new
train of thought is to thoroughly bugger up the message threading for
everyone not using braindead Microsoft products, and also it REDUCES the
number of people who see your message because your new thought is now buried
in some other unrelated thread, and many people will simply not see it.

On Monday 06 June 2005 22:20, Obaid Siddiqui wrote:
> I tested IAXy with my asterisk server in US, using both DSL. It was working
> fine.

I use IAX2 between Bell Canada and Ikano's DSL networks without issue.  The
traffic flows through the US (Bellnexxia, Savvis, Peer1 and finally Ikano)
and it's about 20 hops which really isn't all that great, but we've had no
issues.

-A.