[Asterisk-Users] whining on the list

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Mon Jun 6 13:14:55 MST 2005

>> So Digium has leveraged the community to build for them a
>> proprietary product. Correct?
>>
>> Nice.
>
> Others have commented on this, so I'll refrain short of saying you need
> some
> serious clue.  I'm not sure I see your name in any of the CVS commit logs,
> so
> other than whinging on about it, what really do you have to say?

This and the voipsupply issue have taken up WAY too much bandwidth on the
lists lately. Don't encourage people to keep having the last word, just
let them tire themselves out till they realize no one cares. I keep
reading the emails since I think someone might have something of value to
add to the issue, after the first 100 or so emails, but I haven't seen it
yet.