[Asterisk-Users] OT: Please comment on Dvorak's troll

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:34:05 MST 2005

The guy named himself after a keyboard (his pen name) and I have not
finished one of his articles in a while.

He is selling advertising though shock articles.  Here is another gem.
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:qtQlMzEk9AYJ:linux.slashdot.org/article.pl%3Fsid%3D05/02/25/162243%26tid%3D109%26tid%3D106+dvorak+site:slashdot.org&hl=en

I think you can safely discard this one too.

Dan