[Asterisk-Users] IRQ Problems

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Mon Jun 6 07:19:12 MST 2005

Hmm, looks like i sent that email a little too fast. ( i scanned through
the email but didn't read it all for some reason... sorry)
You seem to have two problems, the error is not related to a shared irq
but to a setting on either the adit 600 or in the zapata.conf
 From your last email it looks like you need to change something on the
adit 600. (i dont have an adit 600 myself so i dont know what exactly).

Cheers,

Zoa.