[Asterisk-Users] IRQ Problems

Tom Hayden thayden at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 06:30:03 MST 2005

Hello
I just installed a TE110P in a Dell Poweredge 750 (rackmount), which
is connected via crossover T1 cable to a adit 600.  Anyway, I've
encountered an array of errors, which I believe I have narrowed down
to the 22 IRQ misses I encounter on zttool. I've noticed that the
te110p and the usb device share an IRQ. Could that be the source of my
woes? Would disabling the usb device in the bios solve my problems or
could it be my configuration?

-- Errors generated by asterisk
chan_zap.c:7970 pri_dchannel: PRI Error: We think we're the CPE, but
they think they're the CPE too.

---zaptel.conf
defaultzone=us
span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
dchan=24
loadzone=us

-- zapata.conf (relevant portions)
signalling = pri_cpe
switchtype = national
group = 2
context = fxoout
cidsignalling = dtmf
cidstart = polarity
channel => 1-23

-- proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:    6334299    IO-APIC-edge  timer
  1:      14390    IO-APIC-edge  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  8:          3    IO-APIC-edge  rtc
 14:          2    IO-APIC-edge  ide0
 15:     505440    IO-APIC-edge  ide1
 21:     150019   IO-APIC-level  eth1
 22:   63326503   IO-APIC-level  t1xxp

-- lspci -bv | grep IRQ
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 10 (USB)
        Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 5
        Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 3
        Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 10 (**TE110P**)
        Flags: bus master, VGA palette snoop, stepping, medium devsel,
latency 32, IRQ 255

Thanks in Advance,

--
Tom