[Asterisk-Users] Accountcode being ignored?

Aza aza at azaclauson.com
Mon Jun 6 05:58:03 MST 2005

I had a similar problem where some SIP and IAX accounts would not pick up
the specified account code. It seemed to appear when the user agent was
another Asterisk server. It looked to me like that if the client Asterisk
server set its own callerid that it overrode what I was setting on the
server end and that this also caused the accountcode to be ignored. I didn't
spend too much time looking into it so I could be wrong.

My solution was to send the accounts into their own contexts and set the
accountcode and callerid their instead.

Aaron