[Asterisk-Users] Features.conf - atxfer

Mark Johnson asterisk at astroshapes.com
Mon Jun 6 05:53:21 MST 2005

I am trying out the new atxfer feature from CVS-HEAD.  I set atxfer
equal to *7 and it seems to work OK.  I am having a problem getting it
to work the way a receptionist would want.  If an extension calls me, I
hit *7 and I hear the voice say "transfer".  I dial another extension.
If the newly dialed extension goes to voicemail, I can't figure out how
to get the original call back to tell them the person they are trying to
reach is unavailable.  Anything I try bridges the call and the caller go
into like the 2nd half of the voicemail greeting.  Is there some trick
to this?

Thanks!

Mark