[Asterisk-Users] Compiling asterisk-addons-1.0.7 on Debian Sarge with asterisk-packages installed

Christian Wengel wengel at coxorange.net
Mon Jun 6 03:53:01 MST 2005

Hi!

I'm using Debian Sarge with the asterisk-packages (1.0.7) installed. I
want to use the cdr_addon_mysql, but there is no DEB. So I tried to
compile it, but w/o success. I get an error of a missing asterisk.h. I
searched for that file on my system , but it is non-existent, although I
installed asterisk-dev. Is there something which I still have to install
or do I have to compile the whole asterisk?

Christian