[Asterisk-Users] Quotation request: 12 KHz signal generation for billing purposes.

Marc Storck marc.storck at msnetworks.lu
Mon Jun 6 03:03:21 MST 2005

In most european countries you will need 16kHz.

It would be interesting for us as well, but I think it may just work
with alaw/ulaw.

Regards,

Marc

Cenk Yabas wrote:
> Could anyone quote a price for the following project.
> We should be able to generate a specific (say 12Khz) signal at certain
> intervals (calculated using a price/rate table on a mySQL database)
> DURING an ongoing conversation.
> The conversation is to be marked (start and end) with specific signals
> as well. This is a requirement for special hotel applications where a
> device counts the signals to calculate a price for the ACTUAL (after
> successful connect) conversation.
> We believe, this task may require some source code modifications on
> Asterisk.
> Thanks,
> Cenk Yabas.

CTO                            Marc Storck
MS Networks SA                 mstorck at msnetworks.lu
IT Service Provider            http://www.msnetworks.lu
15, route d'Esch               Phone: +352 2727 3030
L-4450 Belvaux                 Fax:   +352 2727 3060

--------------- MS Networks powered service ---------------
http://www.LuxAdmin.com       Hosting and housing solutions