[Asterisk-Users] Digium G729 licensing - is it worth the trouble?

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Mon Jun 6 01:45:57 MST 2005

Yeh, I know what you mean re segfaults.. I just worked through the directory until I found one that worked and had good translation times (9ms on a P4-celeron)..

"show translation recalc 10" is the magic command.

The codec works fine with the ATCOM -320 phones - in a test environment it worked fine with a few UK providers.

 gdh