[Asterisk-Users] Disa - how it returns on user not dialing any numbers ?

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Mon Jun 6 00:30:13 MST 2005

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Robert Rozman wrote:

> I'd like to use DISA properly for my case - I'd like to handle it right, if
> user when in DISA doesn't dial any number - how does Asterisk return from
> DISA cmd ?

The file app_disa.c is hardwired to hang up the call if too many incorrect
passwords are attempted and when no valid extensions has been entered
before the digittimeout expires.

To change it the block under the "reorder:" label in app_disa.c is
probably the easiest. Instead of playing tones and all that it could set a
channel variable based on the "k" variable which seem to be the main state
variable. The dialplan could then handle the various exit cases.

Peter