[Asterisk-Users] te410p not working after cvs-head update

Kevin Bockman ml at neoninternet.com
Sun Jun 5 13:20:25 MST 2005

> From: Asterisk
>
> I have a TE410P running on CentOS 4 which (fortunately) is my test
> system. This card has been working flawlessly for the past few weeks.
> Today I did a cvs update to the latest head files, and the card is now
> not working. When I try a zaptel start, a series of messages appears on
> the console:
>
> Found TE410p at base address fdff0000, remapped to f8a34000
> TE410P version c01a010b, burst ON, slip debug: OFF
> TE410P running with work queues.
> FALC version: 00000005, Board ID: 00
> ..
> (a series of Reg Values)
> ..
> This driver does not support 1st gen modules
>
> and at the tty used to start the zaptel service:

I don't have any experience with this, but from what I have read from
here you need to upgrade zaptel along with asterisk.  Did you do that?
Also try clearing out your modules directory first. Update asterisk AND
zaptel, then do an install.

If that doesn't work, someone else will have to help.

Kevin