[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing TDM400P FXO calls always answered

Sam Lown mail at samlown.com
Sun Jun 5 12:47:57 MST 2005

Hi All,

This must have been asked before, but despite my best googling efforts,
I can't find a solution or reason why it won't work. Please accept my
Apologies.

Is it possible for an outgoing call on the FXO port (PSTN line) to not
always register in the call logs as being answered?

I've tried adding the 'r' option to the end of the Dial command, but
that does not appear to make a difference.

Does this require the busydetect and callprogress features?

Cheers,

Sam

--
WEB: www.samlown.com